IOE MS students may participate on MDP teams for 4 credits of Directed Study (this counts toward the degree maximum of 6)
- Sample Enrollment:
- Winter Semester: ENGR 599 (MDP Faculty Mentor as Instructor) 2 credits
- Fall Semester: ENGR 599 (MDP Faculty Mentor as Instructor) 2 credits
This is 2 semester requirement and is “Y” graded for the first term. The letter grade earned in December will count for all credit hours for the year. If students wish to utilize IOE 590 for 3 credits, then
- Students must seek special written permission from the MDP Faculty Mentor
- Students are required to have an IOE co-advisor (if the faculty mentor is not from IOE)
- Following the standard IOE 590 requirements Students must submit a one-page proposal describing the project and the project deliverables. The IOE faculty member must sign-off on this document before the student may register.
- Students will enroll in 1 credit of ENGR 599 in the Winter Semester and 3 credits of IOE 590 in the following Fall Semester.