PARTNER WITH US!
Every year, we welcome the partnership of 35-40 industry, non-profit and government organizations who are dedicated to engaging with student engineers. We will help you select an engineering based project for students that will benefit your company, keeping in mind your technology and recruitment goals and educational needs of the program.
- An open ended design opportunity with defined boundaries
- Back burner innovation ideas
- Prototype development, data analytics, web and app design, AI, machine learning, and more!
- Scale ~ about 1000 entry level engineering hours
- A real world problem
- One hour a week of technical mentorship (on site or remote)
- $20,000 program fee
- Attendance at our fall recruitment events
- 5-7 competitively recruited students from engineering and beyond
- 2 hours a week of dedicated faculty mentorship
- A curriculum that scaffolds the design experience
- Marketing materials
- Recruitment events
- A formal project kick off in January
- Contract templates
- $2500 travel/development budget for your student team
- A partner on campus to help increase your student engagement
- To tackle a problem that has been on your back burner
- The rights to all intellectual property created in most cases
- Non Disclosure Agreements signed by your student team
- Robust engagement with your student team for recruitment
- Increased presence on campus
- The option to offer summer internships
- All projects scope in the spring/summer, recruit in the fall, and run January through December.
Or see Project Archive page