1. Students who complete a pre-approved MDP sponsored project may use it to satisfy the ISD 503 requirement.
(1) Students must maintain good academic standing throughout the entire 2-semester project.
(2) Students may not receive 503 credit based on the 1st semester of an MDP 2-semester project.
(3) Students must have completed minimum 18 credits prior to semester with 503 enrollment.
2. Both the MDP faculty mentor and the ISD program director must approve student’s individual project proposal.
(1) Project proposals may be written any time after the MDP Team’s Requirements Design Review has been completed (typically mid-February).
(2) The proposal is due by July 1 (at the end of the first term of MDP).
(3) The MDP faculty mentor will function as the ISD faculty advisor.
3. The student is solely responsible for completing the proposal paperwork and correctly submitting to all parties, first to MDP faculty mentor and then to the correct ISD grad program coordinator (who will send it to the program director).
Enrollment Plan: ISD student earning 503 credit on an MDP Project
|Winter Semester||Fall Semester|
ENGR 599 (1 credit hour)
ISD 503 (3 credit hours)
Click here to see all projects pre-approved for ISD-AUTO.
Click here to see all projects pre-approved for ISD-GAME.
Click here to see all projects pre-approved for ISD-MFG.
Click here to see all projects pre-approved for ISD-SYSTEMS.