1. IOE senior undergraduate students on pre-approved MDP Projects are eligible to earn Senior Design substitution on MDP projects.
(1) Project must contain significant IOE content.
(2) Project must involve teamwork.
(3) Project must have a real-world client.
2. Students must enroll in 4 credit hours of ENGR 455 in the fall/second semester of the project to receive MDE credit.
3. Students must have senior standing and have completed all pre-requisites for IOE Senior Design, prior to the semester that they receive substitution credit.
4. Students must complete the Tech Comm components within the IOE Senior Design courses. Tech Comm lecture attendance occurs during the fall/second semester of the project.
Enrollment Plan: IOE Students earning Senior Design credit on an MDP Project
|Winter Semester||Fall Semester|
|ENGR x55 (3 credit hours)||ENGR 455 (4 credit hours)
+ Tech Comm assignments (zero credits)
Click here to see all projects pre-approved for IOE Senior Design substitution.