Data Science students participating on pre-approved MDP sponsored projects are eligible to earn Capstone credit.
1. MDP projects must be DS-related and pre-approved by the Data Science department (click here to see all projects pre-approved for DS Capstone). These projects are approved for both DS-E and DS-LSA majors.
2. Both semesters of MDP must be successfully completed to receive Capstone credit.
3. Students must enroll in 4 credit hours of ENGR 455 in the fall/second semester of the project to receive Capstone credit.
4. Students must have Senior standing by the second semester of the MDP project.
5. Data Science students must submit a final project report to their home department at the end of the MDP project (the final day of classes in December) in order to receive Capstone Credit.
Enrollment Plan: Data Science students earning Capstone credit on an MDP Project
|ENGR x55 (3 credit hours)
|ENGR 455 (4 credit hours)
These projects are approved for both DS-E and DS-LSA majors