Autodesk is collaborating with M-Heal to host a design boot camp. The problem we will be tackling is designing and prototyping attachments for the Raptor Reloaded e-NABLE prosthetic hand.
The workshop will give you ‘hands on’ (pun intended) experience with:
- Sketching and conceptualization methods
- 3D modeling in Fusion 360
- Rapid prototyping with 3D printers.
This is an awesome opportunity to get some design, build, test experience alongside industry experts. Meals will be provided!
The times and locations are as follows;
- Friday Oct 14th @5:00-8:30PM: Great Lakes Room in Palmer Commons
- Saturday Oct 15th @8:30AM-5:30PM: East Room Pierpont Commons
The sign up form is here. Be sure to sign up soon as spots are running out fast!
A Facebook event page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1860393744182616/