- Each course has poster content and size requirements. Please contact your instructor to clarify the expectations for your poster.
- If your course does not have specific poster requirements, we recommend that your poster be no larger than 36″ x 48″.
- We recommend printing your poster on foam core board. If you are not able to do so, you can mount your poster on poster board so that it can stand up by itself. We will not provide poster board.
- We recommend that you place your poster printing order by Wednesday, April 4th, to ensure it is ready on time.
Day-Of Event Information
- You must provide your own poster, already mounted on poster board or foam core.
- You do not have to check in with us. Go straight to the area assigned to your department and find your numbered table/easel. On each table/easel you will find an instruction sheet that contains your: assigned number for Design Expo, Course # and Project Name.
- Tables are set up for you in areas designated for each department. Once your display is set up, you are free to go. Your table/easel must be staffed between 12pm and 4pm.
- Areas with access to electricity will be identified.
- If your team has requested a table you will have a table with a table cover and easel. Place your easel and poster ON or BEHIND your table if possible. This allows for better traffic flow and safety throughout the Expo.
- 1180 Duderstadt resources- Although power strips and extension cords will placed along your projects, additional power strips, extension cords and tape will be available for your team in room 1180 in Duderstadt
- If you need to put tape on the floor, please make sure that you use only Gaffer’s Tape. You can borrow it from the MDP Information Table near 1180 Duderstadt.
If you have any questions or concerns about your exhibit space that morning, come to the Multidisciplinary Design Program Table in the Duderstadt Atrium.
- Design Expo ends at 4:00 pm.
- Fold tablecloths and collapse easels. You DO NOT need to collapse tables.
- Leave the easel, table cover and table at your Expo location – you do not have to move/carry them anywhere.
DO NOT MIX EASELS AND TABLECLOTHS WITH THOSE LOCATED IN OTHER LOCATIONS!
- If you have a gold balloon you may take it or leave it.
- Clear all personal belongings.