The Multidisciplinary Design Program (MDP) welcomes the participation of industrial, governmental, and non-profit partners! There are many ways that sponsoring partners can contribute to and benefit from the MDP.
The Multidisciplinary Design Program is dedicated to the educational and professional development of our students. Successful project sponsors share this commitment and are key mentors and advisors for our students as they begin the transition from the classroom to their professional career.
Every year, we welcome the partnership of 35-40 industry, non-profit and government organizations who are dedicated to engaging with student engineers.
Support & Infrastructure for External Partners
- Formal Project Agreement
- Student Intellectual Property Agreement (opt.)
- Student Non-Disclosure Agreement (opt.)
- Project Description Template
- Student Recruitment Mechanisms
- Invitations to private, on-campus events